Great, very funny. He’s very silly and very sweet. Very professional, and never too serious. Like I would be singing in the booth and I would cut a vocal and he’d be like ‘Oh, that was terrible, you should try it again,’ like joking. He was very nice, very very sweet guy.
why ed sheeran is a lyrical genius
- ed: it's alright to die cause death is the only thing you haven't tried but just for tonight hold on
- ed: when my hair's all but gone and my memory fades and the crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the same strings the same way i know you will still love me the same
- ed: i don't get waves of missing you anymore they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- ed: you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul
- ed: THEY SAY IM UP AND COMIN LIKE IM FUCKIN IN AN ELEVATOR